Customized Fat Loss For Men and all its related websites ("CFLFM", “we” or “us”) is the “data controller” in respect of your personal information. We take our relationship with all our users seriously, and this includes how we handle your personal information. CFLFM is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers’ personal information. This Policy sets out the ways we process any personal data relating to you. Please check back frequently as it is your sole responsibility to be aware of any changes. CFLFM does not provide notices of changes in any manner other than by posting changes at our website.
1. The personal data we collect about you
Through your use of our websites and our social media channels, surveys (online and offline), order form, registration pages, including registration pages operated by third parties, or where we communicate with you (e.g. by telephone, regular mail, or email), we may collect and process the following information about you:
- (a) your full name, age, date of birth and sex;
- (b) your contact details (e.g. address, phone number and e-mail);
- (c) where you have registered a user account with us, your user name and password;
- (d) your communication and shopping preferences and interests;
- (e) your browsing and shopping activities;
- (f) feedback and survey responses;
- (g) information about your device (e.g. IP address, operating system and browser type);
- (h) credit card information;
- (i) your location;
- (j) correspondence with us; and
- (k) other personal information (such as suggestions, inquiries, feedback, photographs, messages or other materials) ("User Content") that you post, e-mail, share, reproduce or otherwise make available to us.
Where lawful to do so we may also obtain personal information about you from (or combine it with information from) public sources, third party service providers, individuals who have indicated you have agreed for them to provide your personal information, government authorities and other third parties. For example, if you are on another website and you opt-in to receive information from CFLFM, that website may submit to us your email address and other information about you so that we may contact you as requested. You may also use a third party app or feature (such as Facebook or Twitter) through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you (such as details of your friends/connections, "likes", comments you have shared, groups and location). In addition, we may receive information about you if other users of a third party website give us access to their profiles and you are one of their friends/connections or information about you is otherwise accessible through your friends’/connections´ web page, profile page, or similar page.
We may supplement the information we collect about you directly with the information we receive from third parties in order to improve our products/services, to tailor our content to you and send you details of promotions and/or offers which we believe may be of interest to you.
We will indicate where any personal information we have requested is mandatory or optional. We will also explain the consequences should you decide not to provide information which we have indicated is mandatory. In some circumstances this may mean we are unable to provide you with a certain service or product.
2. How do we use information about you?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- (a) to process an order placed via our websites or over the telephone;
- (b) to respond and/or deal with your request or enquiry;
- (c) to enter you in contests and notify you of results;
- (d) to administer our websites and social media channels and personalise content for you; to process payments;
- (e) for internal record keeping;
- (f) to provide you with information at your request, or as a result of searches undertaken using our websites;
- (g) to provide marketing that you have requested or agreed to receive or which we are otherwise lawfully entitled to undertake with you as a customer or prospective customer and provided you have not opted out;
- (h) to record your marketing preferences;
- (i) to personalise offers, promotions and advertising provided to you based on our understanding of your browsing and shopping habits or purchase history;
- (j) to register you for certain features on our websites;
- (k) to improve our products and services (for example to speed up your searches, recognise you when you return to our websites, respond to your feedback, respond to problems, and tailor what we do to suit your requirements further);
- (l) in relation to User Content, on our websites, social media channels and marketing communications to promote our products, provided in each case that we have your permission;
- (m) where necessary as part of any restructuring of CFLFM or sale of CFLFM’s business or assets;
- (n) management analysis, audit, forecasting, business planning and transactions, ensuring our compliance with applicable laws, regulatory requirements, and CFLFM policies, and dealing with legal claims and related administrative activities and related records retention requirements; or
- (o) to establish or exercise our legal rights and to comply with law enforcement or other government agency requests or court orders.
- (p) We may also anonymise your personal data and use it for the purposes described above as part of aggregated non personal data for research, statistical and other purposes (such as improving our websites, products and services) or measuring the effectiveness of our advertising.
3. Who does CFLFM share your personal data with?
We may share your personal data with third party companies (such as advertising and marketing agencies, social media agencies and platforms, software providers, and service providers such as couriers, customer services and payment services providers) for the purposes set out in this Policy including for example to complete your order, to facilitate your experience of our websites, enable offers, advertising or other promotional activity or materials about our products and services to be provided to you, to operate recognition or reward programmes, respond to your queries and / or to provide you with certain services such as aftercare services.
We may also share your personal data with:
- (a) individuals and/or companies within the CFLFM group of companies as required for management, analysis, planning and decision making, including in relation to taking decisions regarding the expansion and promotion of our product and/or service offering, order or customer request fulfillment and for use by those companies for the other purposes described in this policy;
- (b) government authorities, law enforcement and regulatory authorities where required or permitted by law and for tax or other purposes;
- (d) parties to whom you authorise CFLFM to release your personal data; and
- (e) other entities (including actual or prospective buyers and our affiliates) in the event that CFLFM is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, reorganization or sale of any of its group company businesses and/or assets.
If you give us consent then we may share your personal data with our partners or subsidiary companies in order that they can contact you with information, promotions, products, services and offers that may be of interest to you.
In certain commercial email messages sent by CFLFM, an advertiser's name will appear in the "From:" line but hitting the "Reply" button will cause a reply email to be sent to CFLFM. The "Subject:" line of CFLFM email messages will usually contain a line provided from the advertiser to CFLFM.
4. Legal Basis for processing your personal data
We will only process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the purposes for which we have collected and use your personal information. In almost every case the legal basis will be one of the following:
Consent: For example, where you have provided your consent to receive certain marketing from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time, including by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email we send you.
Performance of a contract with you: For example, where you have purchased goods from our website and we need to use your contact details and payment information in order to process your order and send the goods to you.
Compliance with law: Where we are subject to a legal obligation and need to use your personal information in order to comply with that obligation.
5. Your rights
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information. These include: the right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes, the right to access your personal information, and the ability to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information.
We will handle any request to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law and any relevant legal exemptions. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us using the contact details below.
You may also have the right to complain to a data protection authority if you think we have processed your personal information in a manner which is unlawful or breaches your rights. If you have such concerns we request that you initially contact us (using the contact details below) so that we can investigate, and hopefully resolve, your concerns.
CFLFM currently uses cookie and web beacon technology to associate certain internet related information about an indiviudual with information about the individual in our database. CFLFM uses in order to provide a better service or identify which pages on our website are of special interest.
A cookie is a small piece of information which a website stores via your web browser and which can later be retrieved. The main objective is to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them, for example by welcoming them by name next time they visit the same website. You can find more information about cookies at http://cookiecentral.com. Individuals who use our websites need to accept cookies in order to uae all of the features and functionality of the websites.
A web beacon is programming code that can be used to display an image on a web page (by using an programming function -- see http://truste.org for more information), but can also be used to transfer an individual's unique user identification (often in the form of a cookie) to a database and associate the individual with previously acquired information about an individual in a database. This allows CFLFM to track certain web sites an individual visits online. Web beacons are used to determine products or services an individual may be interested in, and to track online behavioral habits for marketing purposes. For example, CFLFM might place, with the consent of a third party website, a web beacon on the third party's website where fishing products are sold. When Bill, an individual listed in CFLFM's database, visits the fishing website, CFLFM receives notice by means of the web beacon that Bill visited the fishing site, and CFLFM would then update Bill's profile with the information that Bill is interested in fishing. CFLFM may thereafter present offers of fishing related products and services to Bill.
In addition to using web beacons on web pages, CFLFM also uses web beacons in email messages sent to individuals listed in CFLFM's database.
The use of technology on the internet, including cookies and web beacons, is rapidly evolving, as is CFLFM’s use of new and evolving technology. As a result, CFLFM strongly encourages individuals to revisit this policy for any updates regarding its use of technology.
7. What do we do to safeguard personal data?
We use appropriate physical (e.g. secure cabinets), technical (e.g. passwords, firewalls, encryption) and organisational (e.g. access controls) security measures that are proportionate to the nature and the sensitivity of the personal data and the risks of unauthorised access to, accidental loss of, destruction of, or damage to such information. We have put in place safeguards to check that our internal procedures meet our high policy standards. We also use reasonable efforts to ensure that our service providers agree to protect your personal data.
CFLFM may in certain cases collect credit card numbers and related information, such as the expiration date of the card ("Credit Card Information") when an individual places an order from CFLFM. When the Credit Card Information is submitted to CFLFM, such information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software. CFLFM will use the Credit Card Information for purposes of processing and completing the purchase transaction, and the Credit Card Information will be disclosed to third parties only as necessary to complete the purchase transaction
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website(s) and/or social media channels; any transmission is at your own risk.
Our websites are not intended for children under the age of 13 and do not knowingly collect personally information online from visitors of this age group.
8. How long will we store your personal data?
We take steps to ensure that your personal information is retained for only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. After this period it will be deleted or in some cases anonymised.
Where we have collected the personal information based on your consent and we have no other lawful basis to continue with that processing, if you subsequently withdraw your consent then we will delete your personal information.
9. Where do we store your personal data?
The personal information that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) and Canada, including countries which have less strict or no data protection laws, when compared to the jurisdiction in which the personal information was collected.
Whenever we transfer your information as described in the paragraph above, we will take steps which are reasonably necessary to ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information and to make sure it is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. In these cases, we rely on approved data transfer mechanisms (such as the EU “Standard Contractual Clauses”) to ensure your information is subject to adequate safeguards in the recipient country. If you are located in the EEA, you may contact us for a copy of the safeguards which we have put in place to protect your personal information and privacy rights in these circumstances.
10. Other Websites and Services
We may offer links to third party websites and you may see our advertising on third party websites (such as social media platforms). However, we are not responsible for the information collection policies of any such third party websites. If you visit a third party website, we advise you to review their privacy and other policies before you submit any personal data to them. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
11. Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy at any time. Any changes to this Policy will be posted on our websites. The date this Policy was last updated appears at the bottom.
12. Unsubscribe Procedures.
If you wish to discontinue receiving email messages from CFLFM please just click on the unsubscribe link on the bottom of the email message.
We reserve the right to add Individual Information to multiple lists maintained by CFLFM.
For more information about protecting your privacy, you may wish to visit: www.ftc.gov If you have questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us at the number on the order page.
13. Contact us
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of the Data Privacy Officer.
This Policy was last updated on 15 May 2018
All Rights Reserved. * These statements have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. This site or products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.